If you were to ask any dentist, they would tell you that the best cure for any dental problem would be regular checkups and preventative care. Hermosa Dental aims at providing just that on top of the usual curative dental practices which seek to address any pre-existing problems. The clinic has been bringing back the smiles and healthy teeth for the last ten years in Phoenix, Arizona.
Dr. Pourya Shahnaz is the lead doctor at Hermosa Dental. He holds a BS in Electrical Engineering (Arizona State University). Thus he has innate attention to electromagnetic dental application. He also holds a DMD from Tufts Dental Medicine School after graduating in 2012. Dr. Shahnaz is a member of the American Dental Association as well as the Arizona Dental Association.
Dr. Hoda Salim is the other partner at Hermosa Dental clinic. She grew up in Tempe, Arizona. She holds a bachelor of science (Biology) from the Arizona State University after graduating Summa Cum laude with high honors. She, later on, attended the University of Colorado (dental medicine school) for her D.D.S.
The rest of the team consists of Yolanda who is the hygienist, and Evelyn, the Financial Coordinator.
- Braces and orthodontics.
- Dental implants: these implants a great way to replace a lost tooth as well as retain the bone preventing bone loss and providing an aesthetically pleasing smile.
- Oral surgery and wisdom teeth removal: this also involves more complex treatment such as removal of bones prior to dentures.
- Root canal and endodontics.
- Teeth whitening
- Dental Crowns
- Dental hygiene
Reviews and rating
Hermosa Dental care has a 4.5-star rating on Facebook and up to 34 reviews. On Yelp the clinic is rated 4.6 with ten reviews while on Google reviews the practice has a 4.8 rating and over 140 reviews. Majority of these reviews are by former patients who were thankful towards the staff and expressed their willingness to refer the clinic to their friends.
- The clinic is a family ran business that is focused on providing a holistic approach to dental practice
- Availability of in-house financing options
- There were some complaints regarding the waiting time when it comes to any visits without an appointment.
You can book an appointment on the online booking form or contact them directly at:
3415 W Glendale Ave. Suite #31,
Phoenix, AZ 85051