The Heights Dental Clinic is located in Little Rock, Arkansas. The clinic has been serving the residents of Little Rock for over 6 decades. Sounds amazing right? That makes it one of the oldest dental clinics in the United States. They must have witnessed every stage of evolution of dental treatments in the United States.
One of the secrets of success of this clinic is that the team treats patients like family and their treatments are centered on their patients. Being established over 60 years ago means a lot of dentists must have worked in the clinic.
Although the lead doctor currently is Dr. Christopher Houk, DDS, he is working on the standards left by Dr. Don Downs and Dr. Tom Smith who worked there earlier. Dr. Houk got his dental degree from the University of Tennessee Dental School and also got another degree from the University of Central Arkansas. He is married with 2 boys.
Dr. Houk is supported by the following members of staff:
- Emily – Office Coordinator
- Julie – Registered Dental Hygienist
- Amanda – Registered Dental Hygienist
- Anna – Chairside Assistant
- Collin – Chairside Assistant
Their services are grouped under Preventative Dentistry, General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Speciality Dentistry. Some of the specifics of their services are basic tooth cleanings, deep cleanings, checkups, sealants, night guards, athletic mouth guards, diet counseling, dental fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, partial dentures, extractions, root canals, composite bonding, crowns, veneers, and tooth whitening.
Opening Days and Hours
Mondays: 8.30am to 5pm
Tuesdays: 8.30am to 5pm
Wednesdays: 7.30am to 4pm
Thursdays: 7.30am to 4pm
Fridays: 8.30am to 2pm
- They accept all insurance.
- They also accept multiple payment options like American Express and all major credit cards.
- They offer treatment financing.
- They don’t work at weekends.
- To receive treatment, prior appointment is a must.
How to reach them
You can reach them through any of the following means:
- By filling their online contact form.
- By calling them on 501-664-1511.
- By sending an email to email@example.com .
- You can also find out more about them by visiting www.theheightsdentalclinic.com.
Finally, their office is located at: 1919 N Fillmore Street, Little Rock, AR 72207.
They currently have a rating of 4.0 star out of 5 based on 4 Yelp reviews and they have a rating of 5.0 star out of 5 based on 10 Google reviews. Since the 2 review platforms are highly reputable, the ratings have spoken on the quality of dental treatments offered in the clinic.